01. Problems of existing technology
• Eco-friendly water resource usage method that can be easily used when water is needed after storing rainwater and stream water (Water for agricultural use)
• The water quality is bad to be used as water for living on islands and mountain regions (migratory birds, inflow of polluted water, etc.) and there is a quantitative limitation of it being exhausted quickly during drought, so it can’t be used as water supply source.
02. Suitable Installation Region
• Island, coast, mountain area, unit area (Waterworks and agricultural water use)
• Concurrent installation on islands, and seawater desalination site installation sites in the coastal area
• For streams, lowlands and urban alleyways (for stream release or underground (aquifer) infiltration after reducing rainwater non-point pollutants)
• Public buildings, general buildings, schools, military training grounds, gymnasiums, museums, parks, schools, highway resting places, etc.
• For buildings (non-point pollution reduction and storage, underground (aquifer) infiltration)
• For waterworks water supply source expansion (dam, reservoir replacement)
• For waterworks underground water contaminated area
03. Installation Effects
• Resolve water shortages caused by drought, prevent floods and sinkholes.
• Prevent river flooding and revitalize natural cleansing ability by continuous water flow of stream by activation of underground (aquifer)
• Simple physical filtration facility for safe use of flow-off water for domestic and agricultural use.
• Replacement effect of dam facility to secure water source.
• Reduced maintenance costs of existing desalination plants by more than 70%
• Reduce existing water purification facilities, maintenance, and management costs.
• Establishment of water resources in preparation against drought by conserving existing water resources usage.